|Property ID: #433||Share: http://pps.estate/433||Bed: 4+ Office||Bath: 3|
|Car: 2 + 1||Land: 11,560m²|
|Area: 375m² approx|
Proudly represented by Clifton Beach's longest serving agency. The best value acreage at the beaches :
* The best of both worlds, rainforest and the reef, 2.85 Acres or 11,560m² of unique private rainforest
* Four bedrooms plus office over four levels, three garaged parking spaces
* Ideal for home based business
* Direct entry to the grounds on three of the four levels
* Vista of Earl Hill and ocean from the large top master bedroom balcony
* Large circular entry driveway with plenty of additional parking
* Elevated private position at end of culdesac
* Set well back from the streetfront
* Walking track through the natural bush and across an old bridge over the seasonal creek to an open space in the forest
* Seasonal creek flows well into the wet season
* Minutes from the Beach.
The residence is situated at the base of the McAlister Range, at the end of a culdesac between 35-40m above sea level. Quality construction in brick, built in 1995 over four levels, this open plan designed home is versatile, offering a range of configurations to suit families through to couples or those wanting to run a small home business or treatment room. Alternatively the fourth bedroom and office could be used as self-contained guest quarters with its own living area and access to the pool and the garage.
Enjoy a most peaceful and private location with the bonus of a rare seasonal creek and rainforest on your property. This property is right at the beginning of when Clifton Beach acreage became available, born over 30 years ago and was one of the blocks that was the pick of the crop. The home has just turned 21, solid and sound, and looking for a new owner to give it the update that it deserves. Tightly held and truly a rare find in a magnificent location.
Price : $845,000 all offers presented - SOLD
Grant Freeman 0417 159 357
Complete photography and further details are available at http://pps.estate/433